Who We Are
School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. We are passionate about providing value to schools and parents hence we strive to deliver quality, flexibility and affordability on school supplies.
School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria. Our competence and credibility can be attested by many satisfied School clients from start-ups schools to well-established institutions as listed in our portfolio.
The company is stirred by a sound and innovative management team along with over 20 young and vibrant members of staff spread across 5 locations in Lagos and Abuja.
To be the largest retail and wholesale School Outfitter in Nigeria by market share by 2018
To create superior value for our customers by providing high quality school gear under one roof through excellent service delivery.
- Customer Satisfaction: We are committed to benchmarking our success with customer satisfaction by attaining, delivering and maintaining the highest standards of quality and cost effective products and services
- Employee Engagement: We seek to enable each employee to develop his/her full potential with a shared sense of direction and well-defined structure of responsibility and accountability. This is achieved through staff training, coaching and team bonding
- Partnership: Our relationship with suppliers goes beyond contracts to strategic partnerships to harness growth and shared success
- Environmental Responsibility: We continue to ensure our production and distribution methods are environmentally friendly
- Social Responsibility: We are committed to giving back to the communities we operate in and making meaningful contribution to the educational sector in Nigeria
We provide retail and wholesale supply of School uniforms, Dress accessories, Stationeries and other back-to-school items for pupils and schools. Our product offering has increased to include specialist apparels required for school electives (Lab coat, Aprons, Ballet wears and costumes).
Services we offer include:
- Bespoke School Uniform: Creating unique school uniform pieces from design conceptualization to production and delivery for School wear, Sportswear, Valedictory and Graduation Gowns, Special Costumes, School Badges etc.
- Name Tape Services: Sew-on and iron-on student name tags for items identification
- Registered Outfitter: We stock uniforms and accessories for specific schools on contractual agreements and retail to their students in our outlets
- School Store Management: We provide professional school store management for Schools looking to outsource the running of their resident school stores
- High quality fabrics: durability and comfort are the essential determinants of our fabric selection process
- Capacity to meet demand: we have built significant capacity to deliver large volumes based on track record
- Flexibility: we are structured to quickly address impromptu demands
- Spread: we have a retail network that is easily accessible for parents covering Lekki, Victoria Island , Ikeja and Abuja
- Pricing: we match our quality with right pricing to ensure we always remain affordable
For further inquiries, you can contact us in the following ways;
telephone +234 807 716 2146 (08:30 – 17:00 Monday – Friday).
School Kits Limited is a duly registered company in Nigeria. RC. No: 385105.
Registered office: 8B, Residence Road, Gbagada Phase 2, Lagos, Nigeria
Mrs. Folasade Adefisayo Board Chairperson
Dr. Bayo Adepetun Director
Mrs. Temilola Adepetun Managing Director
Mrs. Subuola Abraham Director
Mr. Segun Olukoya Director
Mrs. Ayotomi Rotimi Director
Temilola Adepetun is an economist by training and a resilient and successful Female Entrepreneur.
She started her professional career in Ashland Oil Nigeria 29 years ago and worked with the company for 12 years before transferring her services to Addax Petroleum for a few more years and resigned to pursue her passion with entrepreneurship in the education supplies sector. During her professional career, she had worked in various strategic departments such as Economic planning, Treasury, Insurance and Human Resources.
She started School Kits Limited with 2 support staff in 2000 as a one-stop shop for all Back-to-School supplies and has steered the ship of the company for the last 15 years into a place of market leadership in retail school supply in Nigeria. The company currently has five (6) business of offices across two major cities (Lagos and Abuja).
She also runs and manages R Hughes Consult, a Professional Training and Human Resource Consultancy Services firm, where she facilitates trainings on Customer Service, Business Etiquettes and other Soft skill programs. She facilitates at Enterprise Development Centre of the prestigious Lagos Business School (Pan Atlantic University).
Temilola holds a B.Sc. in Economics from the University of Lagos (1982) and is an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Insurance, London -A.C.I.I. (1985). She is the pioneering and current Managing Director of School Kits Limited.
She is a Member Advisory Board of Courage Education Foundation, an NGO dedicated to educating indigent children.
Tayo is a career business development and management personnel. He started his career with Nextzon Business Services as a Management Trainee Consultant, where he worked as an analyst in the Financial Services and Payments business unit of the company. During this engagement, he worked as project team member on Corporate Strategy development projects for major Commercial Banks and Microfinance Banks in Nigeria. He was implementation project manager for the set-up of Safeline Microfinance Bank (Nigerian Road Safety cooperative) Abuja.
Upon leaving Nextzon Business Services, Tayo worked as business development executive and Project manager in Reveal Audio and Acoustics Limited, a reputable multimedia engineering Company in Lagos. He also worked as Business development manager for a leading electronic gadget distribution company in Lagos before joining the School Kits Team in December 2013.
He has cognate transactional experience in a variety of industries including Fashion, Auto trade, Audio Engineering and Property development
Tayo holds a Chemical Engineering Degree from Obafemi Awolowo University and he is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
He is the Chief Operating Officer of School Kits Ltd
Anu is talented in Quality Service Management and is an Operations Administrator par excellence. She is also an adept Corporate Communications professional, with rich functional experience drawn from the Retail/FMCG, Media and Telecoms sectors, she possesses a broad and well-developed skill set that delivers significant value.
Prior to joining School Kits Ltd, Anu worked in administrative operations at the African Broadband Limited – where she successfully established standard work processes and accountabilities. She served as a Lead Editor with RoyalTimes – an integrated media communications firm – growing its readership significantly, and also managed HyConnect Customer Relations for MTN.
Anu is passionate about Human Capital Development and was one of few trainers selected for a nation-wide Service Excellence initiative – by one of Nigeria’s top-tier Banks. She has facilitated Service Improvement and Peak Performance sessions at the business retreats of diverse Small and Medium Enterprises.
She holds a Bachelor’s Degree (Hons) in Process Engineering from Obafemi Awolowo University, is a member of the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations, and has attended Leadership and Media Communications engagements by GEMSTONE Leadership Institute and the Radio Netherlands Training Center (RNTC).
Anu is the Head of Human Resources, Admin and Corporate Services.
Opeyemi is a team-lead with diverse interest and capabilities; he has been involved in driving successful business development initiatives with SMEs in Nigeria. He has about five years business development experience working across industries including consulting, telecoms, retail and Agriculture. He started his career in business consulting with Peoplesource Consulting in 2011, after which he worked with Brimass Ltd and Etisalat SMEs and Specialized Channels (ESP) as business development associate. Opeyemi is an alumnus of the Venture in Enterprise and Management Programme of Enterprise Development Centre, Lagos Business School, and holds a degree in Agriculture from Obafemi Awolowo University. He heads the marketing and sales team of School Kits limited.
Adeolu had extensive experience in business process outsourcing, re-engineering restructuring and automation. He has been involved in the facilitation of several high profiles training such as Market Access for SME organized by Business Day and Union Bank, Amnesty Entrepreneurship Training Programme for ex-militants and various training organized by National Petroleum Investment Management Services (NAPIMS) across the country.
He has coordinated accounting system setup activities for a number of companies, ensuring automation of key business processes and implementation of operational strategies in the areas of manufacturing processes, procurement, store and inventory management and business management. He designs accounting systems and processes for small, medium and large size businesses including enterprise resource-planning “ERP” implementation.
Adeolu worked with NEXTZON Business Services Limited where he gained valuable experience spanning provision of various business process solutions, process reengineering and financial management services. He worked with several SMEs in industry spanning hospitality, manufacturing, ICT, automobile, telecom, publishing and printing, apparels, Oil and Gas.
Prior to joining NEXTZON, he worked at Intercontinental Bank in the area of product development, credit and risk management and foreign operations activities.
Adeolu holds a B.Sc degree in Applied Accounting and he is an Associate Chartered Accountant of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria and a Chartered Certified Accountant of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
Adeolu is the Chief Financial Officer (outsourced) for School Kits Limited
Some of our esteemed clients include;
- American International School, Lagos (AISL)
- Avi Cenna School, Lagos
- Blessed Seed International, Warri and Lagos
- British International School, Lagos
- Child of Promise School, Ajah
- Child Ville School, Ogudu
- City of Knowledge, Academy, Ijebu Ode
- Crown Jewel College
- Day waterman College, Asu, Ogun State
- Emerald Schools, Ogun State
- Grange School, Ikeja
- Lagos Preparatory School, Ikoyi
- Meadow Hall School, Lekki
- New Era International Model School, Warri
- Oxbridge College, Ikeja
- Role Model School, Ikeja
- Standard Bearer, Lekki
- Surefoot International School, Calabar
- The Learning Place, Lekki